Skip to main content

Holy Toasting...!


Boy: do you have a boyfriend?
Girl: No. I don’t want a boyfriend.
Boy: Genesis 2:18 “The Lord God said, ‘It is not good
for
the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him’.”
Girl: But I don’t love you.
Boy: 1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love, does not
know God,
because God is love.”
Girl: So how do I discern that your words are true? Boy: Matthew 12:34b “For the mouth speaks what
the heart is
full of."
Girl: But how can I be sure that you are faithful and
honest?
Boy: Mark 13:31 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my
words will never pass away."
Girl: But why me? There are so many girls out there.
Boy: Proverbs 31:29 “Many women do noble things,
but you
surpass them all!” Girl: But what do you see in me, that makes you love
me?
Boy: Song of Songs 4:7 " You are altogether beautiful,
my
darling; there is no flaw in you."
Girl: But really, I’m not that beautiful … you’re exaggerating.
Boy: Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceptive, and beauty
eting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be
praised.”
Girl: What will happen if I say yes? Boy: Genesis 2:24 “That is why a man leaves his
father and
mother and is united to his wife, and they become one
flesh."
Girl: How is it that you know so many Scriptures?
Boy: Joshua 1:8 “Keep this Book of the Law always on your
lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be
careful
to do everything written in it. Then you will be
prosperous
and successful. " Girl: Wooow, I can see you really love God.
Boy: Psalm 34:8 “Taste and see that the Lord is good;
blessed is the one who takes refuge in Him!”
Girl: Hmmm. Ok please just give me some time to think
about
this. Boy: Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brothers and sisters,
whatever is
true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever
is pure,
whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if
anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Girl: owwww I love you already
Boy: Revelations 22:21b "Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees

VIDEO- WATI DROPS NA ONLY ME DEY

Wati 'na only me dey' video is out, the song has been on the lips of so many singers now and now the video is out to spice it up more, na only me dey has great massage that makes you wanna get up and praise the lord.