Skip to main content

"Am ready to play any role,given to me by Rohr"- Moses


Moses says he will be happy to play any role for Nigeria as far has it leads Nigeria to victory over the Algeria's desert fox for the Russia world cup qualifiers

Moses who has earned his place in Contes first 11 has seen a lot of free time to play for the club he has always wanted and has improved so well under the new Chelsea coach, gradually becoming one of the best in the EPL moses his set to play and enjoy himself at Standford.


“I can’t say I’m not happy playing as a wing-back, I’m the type who gives his all to his team regardless of where I’m playing from,”  the South Africa 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner told reporters.

“I’m a forward minded player but I don’t mind playing anywhere to help my team.”

 The former Wigan player added, “Club side and national team are not the same. I can’t say where the manager will play me but I’m ready to give my best in any role.”

On his part,  Nigeria midfielder Ogenyi Onazi predicted a tough game against Algeria.

 “Any side playing against Nigeria these days tend to raise their game so we know the task ahead of us,” the Turkey-based player said.

“We don’t want to talk too much in the press but just focus on what we have to do.”

He added, “We don’t need to speak too much but we will try to concentrate on ourselves.

“We also want Nigerians to know that the game against Algeria on Saturday is not going to be easy.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees

VIDEO- WATI DROPS NA ONLY ME DEY

Wati 'na only me dey' video is out, the song has been on the lips of so many singers now and now the video is out to spice it up more, na only me dey has great massage that makes you wanna get up and praise the lord.