Skip to main content

Why You Do Me Like That By Emmanuel Osunde


You be acting like you don't
Keeping me in this dark and dejected place
Why do like that
From day one it has always been you, you no one else
why you do like that
You know I can and give it all just for you
Why you do like that
Keeping this heart waiting rejecting others
Why you do like that
Told you how I felt thousands time
Why you do like that

Me love every aspect of you both the bad and good
Why you do like that
Told you to be patient with me, promise to make it for you
Why you do like that
Why do you keep it away from me
Why do you do like that
Friends told me negative things about you but still here loving you
Why do you do like that
Come here come hug,kiss and love me
Why do you do like that
Gone far and near just for you
Why do you do like
Want you to be my Mrs why acting you don't know
Why you do like that
Just want you to be my beginning and end
Why you do like that
Wanna grow old with you and be by your side always
Why you do like that
You act so different this is why  I want you
Why you do like that
They said you ain't beautiful but you are the queen of them all to me
Why you do like that
Your smile is the cure to all my problems
Why you do like that
Want that sexy girl to be my
Why you do like that
Told Daddy it gonna be you and no one
Why you do like that
Like the way you bounce and dance for me
Why you do like that
All this me just for you
Why you do like that
I know you want it to be me
Why you do like that
Why locking those feelings
Why you do like that
Mama said your the one
Why you do like that
Feeling these sharp pains in my heart just for you
Why you do like that
Thinking of leaving
Why you do like that
No me without you, you know
Why you do like that

Why why why

-Emmanuel Osunde

Share if it relate to you in any way
Share to that love one
Barrister writer #poet
Relating with korede bello Do like that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Slim Daddy Soon To Drop From Tekno

This guy never gets tired and he is working on another track called slim daddy which he is soon to drop.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees