Skip to main content

Why I Cannot Marry Zahra Buhari -Korede Bello Opens Up.


There is hope for female fans of Korede Bello who would love to be his ultimate ‘Bellover’ after all, as he revealed he is still on the lookout
for the right woman. Speaking in a recent interview, Korede said his picture with Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari‘s daughter, Zahra over a year ago was nothing but a ‘good picture’.



‘That was just a picture, it was a good picture’ he said. ‘She’s a very nice person, she’s definitely passionate about Nigeria. I’m passionate about Nigeria. We’re friends, we’re cool. ‘I think she’s older than me and the frame of mind I’m in right now, no. She might get married before me, that’s what I’m trying to say,’ the singer went on to clarify on whether he has a crush on Zahra.

He also revealed that his dating options are open and the lucky lady might be one of his social media followers. ‘It could be anybody. It could be any of them (my bellovers), I go through my Instagram, go through my Twitter, Snapchat, just observing. But I want someone that loves me for me,’ he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees

VIDEO- WATI DROPS NA ONLY ME DEY

Wati 'na only me dey' video is out, the song has been on the lips of so many singers now and now the video is out to spice it up more, na only me dey has great massage that makes you wanna get up and praise the lord.