Skip to main content

Zuriel Oduwole Meets President Buhari


Zuriel oduwole meets President Buhari and she had some time to chat with him but she posted this on her Facebook page see what she said


Meeting President Buhari of Nigeria. So when the world calls a country Giant of Africa, it could mean manythings. I started my day today with a Giant Breakfast at the Mandarin Hotel in Washington DC. The Hotel paid for everything - I guess because the LORD is the real owner :-) Thank you Jesus. I read some news to know all thats going on, before my meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari. I talked to him about Education, I asked him about the success of the fight against corruption, what he wanted his legacy to be after he leaves office, how he sees Nigeria. He was very pleased to see me and he said some funny things too. Being President of any country is Hard. I know because I have now spoken to 19 world leaders and they all say the same thing about this. LORD, Give me wisdom to make good decisions every time. Thank you for ordering my steps, and for putting me before Kings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees

VIDEO- WATI DROPS NA ONLY ME DEY

Wati 'na only me dey' video is out, the song has been on the lips of so many singers now and now the video is out to spice it up more, na only me dey has great massage that makes you wanna get up and praise the lord.