Egyptian agents say they have so far discovered no evidence that terrorism brought about a Russian plane to crash in the Sinai in October, murdering 224 individuals.
The plane descended on the way to Russia from the resort of Sharm el-Sheik.
A gathering connected to purported Islamic State (IS) said it bombarded the plane. About every one of the casualties were Russians.
Russia has said a bomb cut down the Metrojet Airbus, in the wake of discovering what it said were "hints of outside explosives" on the trash.
It has pledged to "discover and rebuff" the culprits. In light of Monday's discoveries, Kremlin representative Dmitry Peskov re-iterated that "our specialists closed this was a terrorist assault".
Russian plane accident: What we know
Russia suspended all flights to Egypt in the wake of the assault, with the UK likewise suspending flights to and from Sharm el-Sheik.
On the other hand, the leader of the Egyptian board of trustees researching the accident, Ayman al-Muqaddim, was cited by state TV on Monday as saying there seemed to be "no confirmation that there is a demonstration of dread or unlawful mediation".
IS-subsidiary Sinai Province said it had annihilated the plane in view of Russian air strikes on Syria.
A month ago IS's magazine distributed a photograph of what it asserted was the ad libbed bomb that cut down the aircraft.
The photo in Dabiq demonstrated a Schweppes Gold pop can and what seems, by all accounts, to be a detonator and a switch.
The accident has managed another hit to Egypt's imperative tourism industry, officially battling following quite a while of turmoil. Egypt's tourism priest told Reuters recently that tourism incomes for 2015 will be no less than 10% beneath last year's.