Skip to main content

Buhari’s “I Belong to everyone & I Belong to no one” is BBC Africa’s top Quote of 2015



Who can forget about Buhari‘s epic quote throughout the 2015 presidential inauguration – “I belong to everyone and that i belong to no person.”

nicely BBC Africa concurs approximately how effective that assertion become. The news portal has named it Africa’s best quote of 2015.


Some other of Buhari’s quotes additionally landed at number 2, in the listing which includes sixteen rates:

“We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public workplace and public accept as true with. We ought to alternate our unruly behaviour in schools, hospitals, market locations, motor parks, on the roads, in houses and places of work.To result in exchange, we have to exchange ourselves via being law-abiding citizens.” – President Buhari said 4 months later on Nigeria’s independence day
different rates at the list consist of:

“I’ve just concluded – considering the fact that President Obama endorses the equal-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an appealing countenance – therefore if it becomes necessary, I shall journey to Washington DC, get down on my knee and ask his hand”  – Zimbabwe’s leader Robert Mugabe, mocking a US best court selection in June to legalise gay marriage.
“expensive white humans in the style global!… Why do I ought to deliver my personal makeup to a expert show whilst all of the different white girls don’t should do whatever but display up. Don’t try to make me experience bad due to the fact i'm blue-black – it’s 2015” – South Sudanese model Nykhor Paul, who were given more than 20,000 likes on Instagram after she published the comment in July
“i love my paintings. But beneath our charter, I can't run again… I definitely think I’m a quite good president – I suppose if I ran I should win. However i can’t.Whilst a leader tries to exchange the policies within the middle of the sport just to live in workplace, it dangers instability and strife – as we’ve visible in Burundi. No one should be president for life” – Barack Obama
“enjoyable your hair become a ceremony of passage. My hair suffered plenty with those chemicals and that i reduce it all off and my hair grew and that i realised it wasn’t that horrific in any case” – Lupita Nyong’O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download:So In Love By Sunzib

He really is in love Mr Sunzib the barrister singer has just dropped his new single and this song of his can really melt down any girls heart, But here are some things you need to know about this guy....

SON of famed actor Will Smith Jhayden. At Early Age of 17 Announces That He Is....

When he spoke with GQ magazine, he spoke of his philosophy on life.

Slim Daddy Soon To Drop From Tekno

This guy never gets tired and he is working on another track called slim daddy which he is soon to drop.

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW

DEAR LADIES : BITTER TRUTH YOU MUST SWALLOW :
1. Sex doesn't keep a man, if you like, turn 360% on bed, he will still dump you. Bleach until you become white, if he doesn't notice the qualities of a wife in you, he will leave you.

Students Of Ambrose Alli University Protest At Oba Of Benin Palace Over Hike In Fees

Students of The Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state Nigeria where at the palace of the Newly Crowned King/Oba of Benin today over the newly hike in school fees